With a highly-qualified team, EL ANAKA gives the opportunity to discover a wide variety of techniques to prepare pastries, ice creams, chocolates and confectionary.
Training objectives :
The trainee will:
- Be able to prepare the basic doughs.
- Know the classical decoration techniques.
- be able to prepare and make recipes and desserts.
Target audience :
To whom our training is designed ?
- people looking to integrate in the world of pastry-making and develop their talents in preparing sweet.
- Persons passionate with pastry-making.
Required skills :
- Know how to integrate in a team
- Sense of responsability and ability to support people
- Maintain effective integration and better relationship at work.
- Be productive, energetic, creative, active and dynamic.
Certificate type :
A CPT diploma (Certificate of professional technician) is designed to specialized technicians with high qualifications.
Period of training :
Teaching method :
We follow a new active teaching methodology in which the trainers give importance to the professional techniques (recipes preparation, products composition and team work ….)
N.B This training includes three compulsory internships to practice the acquired skills.