Training in pastry and bakery makes the learners acquire all the skills needed to work in a modern bakery. During the course, the trainees will have knowledge about the essential techniques of making bread and cakes.
The training objectives :
during their study, the trainees will:
- practise the main techniques used in modern bakery.
- Know how to be organized and cope with the whole work team.
- Have an idea about a list of traditional and modern recipes.
To whom the training is designed ?
- persons who wish to work in a bakery
- Professionals who want to be integrated in this field
- people wanting to have knowlege about how to prepare cakes and different kinds of bread.
Required skills :
- be able to integrate in a team work
- Sense of responsability and ability to support people
- Maintain effective integration and better relationship at work.
- Be productive, energetic, creative, active and dynamic
Type of certificate
Teaching method :
We follow a new active teaching methodology in which the trainers give importance to the professional techniques (recipes preparation, products composition and team work ….) transmitted to learners in a simple and easy manner.